Thursday, August 25, 2011

a little more summer 2011


We got to go to Parker, CO this summer to help my sister Heather move to their new house. Heather really got most of it done before we got there so we mostly had some fun cousin time. Sydney and Courtney had fun and I got some cute pictures of new baby Trey. We also watched the last 2 Harry Potter movies. the 1st on DVD then the 2nd in the theater.
Here is another picture of the dogs on one of our hikes while we were camping.
I made this pot of flowers as an effort to beautify my yard one day this summer. While we were out there Sydney also learned to ride her bike without training wheels! Over several days and she is still practicing. More Cal torture pictures, in fact while I am writing this, she is dressing him up again...

No comments:

Kiddos Birthdays

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

This is a link to the photobucket slideshow I made