So I guess Sydney is in a bit of a klutzy stage in life. I took this first photo this morning to show how she crawled into Grandma's fireplace with her forehead. I think seeing a huge hole in my daughter's head that was bleeding did more to me as her mother than it hurt her. I nearly passed out! The funny thing was, as I drove up there, I was listening to the Blue Collar Channel on Sirius (LOVE the satellite radio!). A comedian was talking about how parents nowadays don't like taking their children to their parent's houses because nothing is child proofed. He said, "Come on, we all stuck our fingers in light sockets and lived!" That comedy routine was very appropriate for our visit to grandma's that day.
Then, before I could even post that first picture, Sydney tripped on the sidewalk and got owies on her elbow and knee and bonked her forehead again and made that first owie bleed again! Poor girl! If I had gotten a picture of her with her mouth open you could see her chipped front tooth - this was a previous injury though, not from today. My poor, beat up kiddo.