Wednesday, April 2, 2008

MTC Memories




Hey I just collected these photos from my parents and thought some of you might enjoy the trip down memory lane as I did. These are pictures of the day I went into the MTC; June 2, 1999. The day before Seth and Karalenn got married (there's a reason they have such funny looks on their faces). Of course you all know how I value photos - I was so sad that I left these pictures in my purse and something spilled on them and made them stick together which is why the middle picture has that big tare through it.

2 comments:

Seth Hippen said...

Wow! We were all so young! It wasn't that long ago, was it? Almost 9 years, I guess. It's good to see I'm so much better looking now.

Karalenn Hippen said...

You were such a baby! Oh my goodness. That was fun to see those again. Sorry the pic got ruined. That's a bummer. A bigger bummer was getting married the day after you left.

Kiddos Birthdays

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

This is a link to the photobucket slideshow I made