Friday, April 4, 2008

Zach is the MAN!


This is a picture of Zach and a few of his many female admire-ers. This was a Valentine's dance he went to for kids with special needs. I guess the blond girl is the one he is going to ask on his first date during spring break! He even asked her to prom, but she already has a date. He is quite the ladies man, and I also think I now know why he likes high school so much more than Jr. High - the girls! He has a subscription to the New Era and the only one he has really even looked at is the one with a pretty girl on the cover. As much as we like to, teasing him about this might get me in real trouble since I stole this picture from his room to share with y'all. So please don't blow my cover!

2 comments:

Karalenn Hippen said...

Way to go Zach. I'll try my best not to blow your cover Hanna. YOu konw how I like getting him riled up though. I'll just have to find other things I guess. :) Hope he has a good date.

N for Fila said...

That's awesome...mack daddy Zach should be his new name I guess...LOL!! Just don't forget to give him the talk about the birds and the bees! LOL!

Kiddos Birthdays

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

This is a link to the photobucket slideshow I made