I've been tagged by a friend in her blog to list 7 interesting facts about myself that many people don't know about me. This is making me realize what an open person I am, I don't hide things about myself very well. You might not learn anything about me, but at least I will have admitted it all...
1. I am jealous of people who can be anally clean. Messes don't bother me enough to get me over my laziness and take care of them. I want to be better at cleaning and being organized! How do I get more motivated to do this?
2. I am baby hungry right now. Many days I don't mind that Eran says, "No way, we are one and done!" especially when Sydney is acting like a 2 year old, but I really do want another one soon.
3. I have never been a natural at flirting. Even now that I have been married for 5.5 years, I still find it awkward to flirt with my husband. I will only do it when I feel an extreme need for attention and nothing else will work.
4. My favorite sport to participate in is volleyball. I may not be the most talented at it and may do other sports more often, but I think it is the most fun group sport (downhill snow skiing is a good individual one).
5. I have never read any of the Jane Austin books. As much as I love the movies, and the fact that I own a collection of her novels has still not changed this for me. I never do very well at reading a book when I have seen a movie first because I feel like I already know what going to happen so I don't get drawn in very easily.
6. Eran is the first and only boy I have ever kissed.
7. Chihuahuas are my least favorite type of dogs. They never seem to be the type to just love or trust anyone. They are almost always fearful, therefore; they are also either aggressive or just timid. I think I'd take a cat over a chihuahua at my house.
There you have it! Now I get to tag 7 people: Seth, Karalenn, Dad, Hillory, Heidi, Joellen, & Sunny. Dad I know you don't have a blog to do this on, so either create one or do it over email.