Thursday, February 11, 2010

winter blahs

I haven't posted lately because I haven't had much to post about. I realize I never wrote about Christmas or Sydney's 4th birthday - but now those are old news things that I don't feel like writing about. It does make me laugh though when Sydney tries to understand how time and calendars work. She always tells me that she will be turning 5 in a minute. She has been grounded from her scissors though because she cut her own hair and a hole in the knee of her jeans. That would have been a great photo, but unfortunately I was out of it with low blood sugar. Her hair was not disastrous enough to even take her in to fix it - she just has a weird layer in her hair now. So I'm sick of winter - I'm grateful for my medication that is keeping me from diving too low. It is just strange that I can tell the meds are working and that I would be sad some days without it. Anyone else out there on mental meds that can tell those kinds of things?

6 comments:

Kristie said...

Yikes with the hair cutting! Jacie has used my professional shears twice to cut her own hair. I hate it when I have to cut it shorter! If you ever need it fixed, and don't mind driving down to visit, I would be happy to do it for you!
I hope this next week is lots of fun, and speeds by quickly. I can't wait to get outdoors without freezing my bum off!

Spring said...

Very normal! I don't always have to be on meds, I can usually keep things under control as long as I exercise every day. But sometimes it's a struggle even then and I am happy for something to help out. You will make it through this long winter!

N for Fila said...

Perhaps you should convince Eran to purchase you and Syd a ticket to Texas and come take a respite here...that would be fun to have you again. It was so much fun when you were here last time, even if it was not for the best reason. Anyways...I really like your background on your page...hope you all are doing well...love you tons...

sunnytosh said...

That sounds tough. Glad those meds are working.

Unknown said...

Hey Hanna....

It's been awhile since we've talked. I hope things are going better since we last talked. We would have loved to come to Eran's party. Vince will hit the big 40 on April 9th. Dude, they are old! We miss you guys. I read your post from a few months ago. Heartbreaking! I hope you are hanging in there!
Love, B

sunnytosh said...

Are you doing ok? How did Eran's party go? I'm sorry we couldn't be there, but tell him Happy Birthday for us!

Kiddos Birthdays

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

This is a link to the photobucket slideshow I made