Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Funnies


So I thought I'd share some funny pictures I took recently of some of the funny things I run into on a daily basis staying home with Sydney and the dogs. The first picture is of Sydney wearing some of mommy's pretty colorful underwear! She found it recently in a bottom drawer of my dresser that I rarely use any more. At least it saw some action! I should probably reorganize and place the contents of this drawer on my shelf in my closet and the sweatshirts on my closet shelf can go in that drawer:)




The next picture, I took because I sat down on the floor in Sydney's room to get her dressed. I told her to come over to me so I could put her clothes on. She was not swiftly obeying that day, but Cal did. He came right over when I said, "Come here!"
This proves what I tell my dog training students all the time, "Dogs are simple. Human children are way over my head as to how to train them."

3 comments:

melissa said...

Cal looks so pretty! And I can't believe how grown up Syndey looks in that picture. Glad somebody's putting your "pretty underwear" to good use. :)

Scooby and Jon said...

If it makes you feel better, I booked the reservations...Thanks for the congrats though. I love the 'pretty dress' picture!!!

sunnytosh said...

Human children are so much easier than human adults though. ;)

Kiddos Birthdays

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

This is a link to the photobucket slideshow I made