Wednesday, December 19, 2007

snowman




Sydney and I made a snowman today! He isn't very big, mostly because Sydney doesn't have much of an attention span, and because there wasn't much snow left after it rained all night. That is also the reason it was perfect snowman making conditions. We tried to make one earlier when there was lots of snow, but it was way too powdery. I also couldn't figure out why she was sad and didn't want to stand by the snowman for the picture. It was because she wanted to wear the Mickey Mouse hat!

3 comments:

Happilyeverafterx3 said...

So cute! I remember that hat.

melissa said...

Really cute snowman and pics, Han. And, I too remember that hat. In fact, I probably have a picture or two of you in it.

Karalenn Hippen said...

How funny. That Syd is such a cute little stinker. That is just so funny to me that she was jealous of poor frosty's hat. Not that I blame her of course. :)

Kiddos Birthdays

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

This is a link to the photobucket slideshow I made