Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving fun



We had a great Thanksgiving holiday. We started it off with my crazy family tradition of running in the Turkey Trot. I ran the 4 mile and Sydney ran the 100 meters for 0-2yr. olds. I shouldn't say Sydney ran it; she took 3 or 4 steps before falling down on her knees bawling, so I'd pick her up and get her to take 3 or 4 more... Sydney likes running, but she was miserably cold as you can probably see in the 3rd picture.





Then our entire Hippen family (except Heidi, Matt, and Sarah, and Rob who were horribly missed) gathered at Grandma Smith's house for some feasting! Eran and I fried a turkey for them, and it was just good times all around. The next day we went to the Thanksgiving Pointe dinosaur museum with my sister Heather's family and my brother Seth's family. Here's Sydney looking cute on one of the statues.

1 comment:

Seth Hippen said...

It was a great Thanksgiving. The pictures are awesome. I'm glad you got that big group photo in Grandma's living room, especially. It's not often we see so much of us together at once. It was fun to go to the museum with you too. I need to get some of those pictures off your camera.

Kiddos Birthdays

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

This is a link to the photobucket slideshow I made